MOST RECENT F.R.H .
FREQUENTLY REPEATED HEARSAY-
TO BE ANSWERED IN FULL SHORTLY,
MORE WELCOME !
Once again, looking through each and every email, as well as listening carefully to some questions
you slip in during a call - here are the questions and answers - as always, answered directly and honestly . . .
This FAQ/FRH (!) is getting an extraordinary amount of 'hits' - if you're an Advisor having a peek -
GENUINE CALLER QUESTIONS: (will answer shortly)
1. Do you tell callers simply what they want to hear?
2. You, like others put '#1' or 'expert' or ''top' or #1
- - - so how can EVERY ADVISOR (including you) on Keen be the the best?
3. You do it just for the money
4. Do you do it just for the for the money?
5. Why can people never seem to catch you or get hold of you to speak to at a set time?
6. How do you really know how people feel?
7. Who do YOU have to talk to?
8. Why do you feel that saying you are #1 on Keen (UK) is a good thing?
9. Do you make notes about calls?
10. Do you tell people the truth even if it may hurt?
10,000 Rating Points on Keen . . .
So many of you have written to congratulate me on reaching my milestone of 10,000 points on
the Keen.Co.UK site THANK YOU - I TREASURE YOUR SUPPORT - I'd like to comment that for me, although I can see it is an achievement
- it goes much deeper than that. Each 2 points was earned by receiving a five star rating. That tells me I am serving you
as best as I can.
Moreover, the milestone of 10,000 points is really symbolic of the goal that I set for myself.
Sorry if this sounds a little conceited, but, when I joined Keen,
I ABSOLUTELY KNEW that by giving my all that I would become the highest rated. REMEMBER - The
rating isn't just a bunch of points - the 5 star that you see next to a listing represents an advisors commitment, talent,
professionalism and reliability to their callers. That's what I set out to do. The competition was extremely hard, and I have
worked alongside some highly advisors, I'd like to say that maybe the 'edge' that I had was a combination of issues:
All that is said about me on my HOMEPAGE is true - I really HAVE earned my position, I really
have done all the things mentioned.
However, I decided when I joined Keen that I would give up socialising, depart from my live
in relationship, become vegetarian, and in doing so I could have a clear path forward to REALLY give myself to others who
call. I regret NOT one second!
more to follow . . . WTS !